Individual Counseling: $180.00
Relationship Counseling (with two clients): $180.00
First Session / Initial Assessment: $195.00
In-Network Insurance Option
I am In-Network with the following providers:
Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield - State Health Plan
United Healthcare / UBH / Optum
To find out if your insurance offers reimbursements for therapy services, please contact the provider directly and ask if your benefits cover mental health services.
Here are key items to ask about when speaking with your insurance provider:
1. Do I have mental health benefits for outpatient counseling?
2. What’s my deductible and how much of it has been met?
3. What’s my copay or what percentage of the counselor’s fee is covered by my plan?
4. How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
5. Is pre-authorization required from my insurance company?
6. If Joanne Lisa, LCMHC, NCC is not in my network, do I have out-of-network benefits?
Out-of-Network Insurance Option
Billing is only provided as an option to those plans listed In-Network at this time, However, I am happy to provide you with a statement following your payment, for you to submit directly to your insurance provider for reimbursement to you.
If you chose to waive the option for reimbursement from your insurance provider, or do not have a provider at this time, the option to pay for services directly is available at the noted rates above. If I am In-Network with your provider, it’s required that you sign an agreement to waive your use of the insurance.
Methods of Payment: Cash, Check, Credit Card, Flex-Spending Accounts